Referrals.io helps to power your referrals exchange business. Agent-to-agent real estate referrals are a growing stream of income for many professionals. We provide multiple technology solutions and make it easy to build your own referrals company.
3 ways of exchanging referrals with partner agents.
1) Private Referral – Send to One Receiver Agent
Private referral process allows to send the outbound referral to a preferred agent in the desired target area. Only the selected receiver agent gets the referral as a new inbound referral.
2) Network Referral – Send to Connected Agents
With network referral, it will be sent to multiple agents from your connected partner network, those are close the client desired location.
Network referral provides the benefit of sending referral only to selected agents and also increases chance of success with one of the receiving agents accepting and connecting with the client quickly.
3) Public Referral – Broadcast to Multiple Agents
Broadcasting referral to all agents in the target area provides many benefits. Gives maximum exposure to referral offer and triggers responses from multiple agents for sender to chose and award to one.
Another benefit is increasing exposure to your brand. As it sends notifications to targeted agents, they learn about your brand and would like to connect as partner agent. Broadcasted referrals show up in open referral searches, can be shared in social groups and other channels with special sharable link url.
One of the keys for successful referral is communication. Sending or receiving real estate referral goes through below statuses from creating to closing it.
- Draft: Created but not yet shared with any agent.
- New: Sent to receiving agents
- Accepted: Referral is accepted by receiving agents. But not yet awarded.
- Pending: Sending agent confirmed the final receiving agent.
- Awarded: Referral agreement is signed between sender, receiver and client information is shared.
- Working with Client: Receiving agent contacted and started working with the client.
- In Escrow: Receiving agent notified sender that they are in escrow process.
- Fee Sent: Receiving agent notified that referral fee is sent.
- Fee Received: Sender agent confirmed fee is received.
- Closed: Referral is complete and marked closed.
- Lost: Referral is marked as lost by receiver or sender.
- Archived: Referral is not active anymore. Marked for archiving.
Real Estate Referrals
Real estate referrals is a hot revenue generating business model now. With our technology assistance, you can easily maximize the value, build a great hassle-free nationwide real estate referrals business.
Get started now https://app.referrals.io/
More reading resources https://referrals.io/blog/